Teads inApp SDK helps you monetize your mobile application with different ad formats and premium video and display ads.
This section is dedicated to helping Mobile Apps developers integrating the Teads inApp SDK library in their apps.
If you are looking for more general information about the Teads inApp offer and capabilities please refer to our Publisher documentation.
Before going to production, please contact your Teads local account manager to retrieve your:
- Teads publisher account, it will give you access to your Teads Interfaces and Dashboards.
- Placement ID, it's a unique identifier for an ad slot at a specific place in the workflow of your app.
The following documentation will guide you through the process of integrating the Teads inApp SDK into your Android and iOS applications.
- Integration prerequisites.
- Implementing an inRead ad format in your App (standard and WebView) and Validating your integration.
- Using Mediation adapters (AdMob - GAM, and MoPub),
You might also want to check our technical FAQ.