- Xcode: 12.1+
- Platform: iOS 10+ (99% of the devices)
Import the Teads inApp SDK
The simplest way to import the SDK into an iOS project is with CocoaPods.
Open your project's Podfile and add this line to your app's target:
pod 'TeadsSDK', '~> 5.0'
Then from the console command line run:
pod install --repo-update
If you don't know how to use CocoaPods and Podfile, have a look at their official documentation.
Swift Package Manager
SPM is a tool for managing the distribution of Swift code. It’s integrated with the Swift build system to automate the process of downloading, compiling, and linking dependencies.
Installing from Xcode
- Add a package by selecting
Add Packages…in Xcode’s menu bar.
- Search for the Teads iOS SDK using the repo's URL:
- Next, set the Dependency Rule to be
Up to Next Major Versionand keep
5.0.0 < 6.0.0.
- Choose the Teads product that you want to be installed in your app:
Alternatively, add Teads to your Package.swift manifest
- Add it to the
dependencies: [ .package(url: "https://github.com/teads/TeadsSDK-iOS", .upToNextMajor(from: "5.0.0")) ]
- in any target that depends on a Teads product, add it to the
dependenciesarray of that target:
.target( name: "MyTargetName", dependencies: [ .product(name: "TeadsSDK", package: "Teads"), ] ),